Buying the first car is always a dream for every teenager and in this post pandemic era, having a car is much more reliable and safer than traveling in cabs or trains. If you are looking to buy your first car and you are not sure about the best cars to buy in 2022 and how to buy them in a reasonable budget then this first time car buyer guide is perfect for you.
Before buying your first car, you should be clear about everything regarding the best cars for starters and your specific needs as well. As you are new to the auto market, you should do some prior research before buying your first car.
Here are some of the important tips from a worthy first time car buyer guide that you should note down:
🟡 Always be specific about your needs or desires related to your first car. You should know that if you just need a car for your daily routine work or do you wanna feel luxurious and have long trips in your own car?
🟡 Make sure about your budget range, credit score and financing options.
🟡 After consulting your budget and credit score, decide whether you can afford a new car or you should just start your four-wheeler journey with a used car. Once you have decided between the new car vs used car, explore the new car buying guide and things to do before buying a used car.
🟡 Once you have gone through all these tips, your basic research about the car market is complete and now you are ready to buy your first car.
If you are a first time buyer for a car, you should note down all these important steps to get the best first time car buyer deals.
1. First of all, you should estimate your budget by noting down how much you can afford to spend on the monthly premium for your first car. It depends on several factors like your salary, your credit score and your average expenses because you just should not miss monthly premiums either for the new car or a used car.
2. Once you have estimated your monthly budget that you can spare on monthly premiums, you should also consider the down payment. If you have saved enough money for your first time dream car, you may go with the new car option; otherwise, you may also go with the used cars as they need relatively much lower down payments. Just remember, new cars demand a massive down payment but they also come with warranty. On the other hand used cars are relatively cheaper but they need some regular spending on their continuous maintenance over the next few years.
3. Specify your particular needs related to your first car, it would make you choose between the size, model and durability of your first car
4. Once you have identified whether to go with a new car or used car, it’s always better to be prequalified for financing to get the best deals from a top-rated car dealer in Maryland. Your pre qualifying process may involve your average monthly income, personal information, employment record and your debt history.
5. One you are prequalified for the financing for your new or used car, you may start exploring several online car marketplaces like CarMax to shortlist some of the best models in your range.
6. Compare the shortlisted car’s prices at several online and offline dealerships to get the best deal.
7. Finally, the last step is to negotiate as much as you can and have a final test drive before buying your first ever car.
Here are some of the best options for the first time car buyers or we can say the best car options for the teenagers.
Toyota Corolla is a highly reliable car with a horsepower of 169. It is a great choice according to its price.
It is probably the most reliable car model from Honda that suits the beginners in their tight budget. It has a maximum reliability score in the beginner cars in JD Power consumer analytics.
It is a stylish compact sedan with a good reliability score. You can get a mastered infotainment system along with it having Android Auto and Wireless Apple Carplay.
A great option for taller adults as it has a specific design of a compact SUV in a good budget. It is relatively more stylish and more spacious among low budget cars for beginners.
Nissan Versa is a budget friendly sedan that is considered as the best auto to buy in Maryland if you are tight on budget and you need to have a sedan. It is spacious plus fuel efficient.
You can be a first time buyer of a car for once. Only your first time, you may not have any credit score yet but you can still get pre approval for financing. Once you have bought any new or used car, next time your credit score may influence your financing and APR.
To assist in getting the first time car buyer deals, several financing companies may finance your used cars in Columbia and Ellicott City upto $100,000 ($500,000 for a new car). There are several first-time-car-buying programs that may reduce your APR by 1% if you have cleared your monthly premiums on time for the very first year.
10 Best & Most Popular Cars for Ladies in 2022
Cars are rapidly becoming a necessity rather than a luxury. Nowadays, more and more people are becoming self-sufficient and they don’t rely on rental cars or local trains to move around the city. Families are aiming to have at least one common car fo ...
Which Used Cars Have the Best Warranty Coverage?
Having an own car is a dream and a new car with best warranty is always the most reliable experience because you won’t have to worry about repairing costs for the next 3-5 years because your new car warranty covers it; however, it is not possible for ...
What Is a First-Time Car Buyer Program?
If you have just got your license and now you are planning to buy your first ever car then you must consult the first time car buyer guide for all the tips and tricks to get a car loan in the USA. All the lenders grant you a loan with specific APR an ...